Friday, January 29, 2010

To start off...

I'm calling this blog "tabemasyoo ka?" because it means "shall we eat?" in Japanese. Therefore this blog will mainly be about food, specifically making food - not only Japanese food but all different types of food. I'm no professional chef (or writer for that matter) but I love to experiment and LOVE to bake and cook, so this blog will partially serve as my unofficial cookbook. One thing to note, however, is that I don't write my own recipes, I find them online and then doctor them as I see fit to match my tastes. As much as possible I will cite who/where I found the original recipe, and I will admit now that most of the recipes will be from Paula Deen because I love her recipes butter and all. Also, as much as possible my photos will be my own personal photos of the food I make so they won't be as pretty looking as professional photos, but this is real cooking so even though it might not be the prettiest food, it'll be delicious.

That's all, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment